Monday, September 12, 2005

The Conversation - Secion Two




PERSON:
Yes things are going fine. I am totally starting to get my life together now, there are no more nightmares and most of the skin irritations have cleared up. I just wish I could get a handle on why you keep wanting to only meet me in public places. We never share any intimate times together any more.
Remember how we used to get into bed and cling to each other for dear life? Remember how you used to let me squeeze you around the waist until you could hardly breathe and I would cry for hours telling you about my shitty childhood? I really miss those times. The smell under the sheets because we wouldn't wash for days and then you would come over and we would have sex - just the way I liked it. I used to love the exotic challenge of tasting you and your dirty, dirty parts. It made me feel alive, I loved every second of you and I want it all back, every single bit of it. We really were so dirty together, it was great. I want things to go back the way they used to be. I want you to love me like you used to. Those were good times and I want them back.

WOMAN:
You want them back. You want them back. Well for your information I don't. I didn't come here to get back together with you, frankly I don't even know why I agreed to meet today. You didn't even by my lunch like you promised; you are so full of shit. And you sit here and smile at me grovelling like a whiny little schoolgirl. Fuck this shit I think I will go out and get fucked by a big biker-guy or some fucking brute with a big sausage-dick. Someone that can pick me up and spin me around, throw me down and just give it to me until it feels like I am going to completely rip apart. Yeah that's what I'm going to do.

Why don't you go take a fucking shower or something - maybe get yourself sandblasted - fuck!

No comments: