Monday, September 12, 2005

The Conversation - Secion One

















MAN:
Is everything ok you seem a little agitated. What's that look for are you feeling a little out-of-sorts because you fell this morning? I told you we should of taken you to the hospitial, do you want to go to the hospital? I don't understand you anymore, in fact I don't think I have ever understood you, are you listening to me? You hate me don't you, yes it's true why don't you just say it huh? I smell shit did you shit? I smell it for sure did you fart or something? It's so hot are you hot? I think that my balls are steaming it's so hot today, don't you feel hot? Oh we should of just stayed home and ordered in some sandwiches, sandwiches would of been nice for lunch instead of soup don't you think? The soup seems to have upset my insides, yes my guts are starting to churn are your guts rumbling like mine? Oh it really is so fucking hot I think I might just melt away, yes melt into a big puddle right here on this bench, will you mop me up if I melt right here in front of you? Oh I wish you would say something will you just say something?


WOMAN:
Yes it was me, I did shit my pants and I am quite happy to just sit here and cook in it, thank your very much.

No comments: