Monday, January 10, 2005

David Adams Richards

Still feeling rather sour - but i did get a positive response from David Adams Richards on my first chapter submission this weekend - His reply to my work was curt, accurate and quite interesting but his handwriting is AUTROCIOUS - something i will have to get used to - so because of this i will rewrite my intro chapter and begin honeing some of the cliches out of the plot that he described - I am going to send him an outline too - this will set things up for him a little bit and then he will not have to try to figure out what my intentions are.

Yeah still ill - feeling a little feverish and my chest is taut - poor me - i have to go now I have 4 Radio spots to write for end of day tomorrow - a writer gave his shot at them but they were rather shoddy. Surprising really. I guess I really can write?

No comments: