Wednesday, January 12, 2005

filthy talk

Yes - yes - yes. So finally I started to work on my book again - i have been avoiding it for weeks - falling in and out of love with it. Sour really the way one procrastinates things and has to rely on mood to define action - i hate that. I have been reading CHUCK PALAHNIUK's book Stranger Than Fiction - some of the stories are more boring than the Iliad - while others are extremely interesting and inspiring - i hate floating through shit to find chocolate, but you got to do what you got to do - overall the book is worth it and although there are weak moments he saves his face with some great ones -

Today there is a sheet - rock coating of ice over everything. People panicked and ran through the streets with their hair on fire. I just drove to work trying to avoid hitting too many of them on the way. Two didn't make it, and i saw a car beside me take out one that I had just narrowly missed.

There was a chunk of hair caught in the front of my Honda emblem. i noticed it flagging in the wind as i was trying to balance on the ice lathered pavement of the parking lot. I pulled it off with my leather gloves on and released it into the wind - not for sure but I thought i could smell perfume on it.

No comments: