Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday January 14th - Half of January is over.

So my last post was pretty depressing - I wonder why? We are listening to Eurotrash at the office today - I am waiting for my Ipod to charge - I expedialte it to and from work listening to audio books. The drive takes about 40 minutes on a good day - sometimes I can do it in a half of an hour - other times it takes a full hour. Currently I am hearing Edgar Allan Poe - I am finding it to be very unsettling - to think that in the 1800's people like him were having thought s like me - see this could get depressing again. It could start to explaore the fact that everyting is done already so why even try to do anything. No lets not go there. We did that yesterday - or at least something like it.

Tonight I am going to my Inlaws for a BBQ - they have this big steal vat that they start a fire in and then they put a grill on it and throw all kinds of delicous meats on it. Sausage (home made), steak, panchetta, ribs and chicken. It will most likely be served with home made wine, chilled potatoes with wine vinegar, tossed green salad and so on. the meal will end with espresso and brandy shots.

The tomorrow morning I will go and see my father in Lindsay.

No comments: