Monday, January 09, 2006

Introducing - Vikky - our blog mascot.














I am in love with Vikky and that is why I made her the mascot. I don't want any shit about it. From now on without her there is no Blog and what she says goes. Just so you know I am going to let her run the show from now on. I rescued her from some egg and had to put her legs and arms on. It was the polkadot bikini and her little belly that really made me love her more than oxygen and I don't care if you think I am acting like I am 15. This is my shit and you are just here to take a look.













See how cute she is? She tells me secrets and little dirty things that make me blush. Oh I am so ditry! Vikky giggles a lot and eats pink ice pops while she suntans on my router. I keep asking her to take off her top but she says she can't because it is stuck on.
Keep your eyes peeled because Vikky will show up now and again, but only on her terms.

No comments: