Monday, January 03, 2005

The virgin wears a crown?

Today is the monday after everything - and i am at work - it seems that the goverment has declared today a statutory holiday but most of us chumps still have to work - like u care - anyways it is the reason for my dissatisfied mood. Today i feel rather wet on the outside and soft on the inside - kind of like a spoiled little bratt without the little part - just writing the last sentence annoyed me even so I am going to keep this brief.

My aunt sent me this weird package in the mail - I haven't spoken to her in over ten years and she sent me this giant picture of the virgin mary with a crown on her head. The picture is bigger than a serving tray and if you put it up in your house it would make the room look like a church. There are reames of paragraphed scrawl on the back written in cheap ballpoint pen. Dilligently perfect and meticulous.

Included int he package was a two page pencil written letter and a five page pencil written supplimentary letter that she requested be returned to her. Also a video tape, 3 aluminium medals marker (blessed), a book on the falacies or the catholic religion, and sorted pahmpelets and book ordering catalogues.

There was this one article about how the virgin mary should concecrate Russia and how Russia was building weapons of mass destruction in iceland and was going to destroy the earth - It talked about how god was going to get us back for our sins by starting the third world war. The only way to stop it all was to get the virgin mary to concerate Russia. Apparently god told someone that he wanted Russia to get concerated - but only mary could do it and we had to get her to do it. And so on.

So what am i supposed to do - ? You see I recently got married and was thinking of converting to the catholic church because my wife is catholic. My auntie got wind of this and wanted to warn me of the new EVIL located within the more modern doctrine of the church and a few other things.

I hid the package in the basement and need to think about it. Yes it belongs in the cellar.
Her disillusionment has me all off balance and I am having issues coping with the inherent examples of her obsessive fanatical behaviour. it is bringing back the terror of my mothers obtuse outlooks on things - the ones that I have buried beep inside of me ages ago - sealed away on top of gallons of vodka and domestic disasters.

My wife says "just don't think about it"

I can't get it out of my mind.

No comments: