Tuesday, November 08, 2005




















Yeah things keep on going. Cars keep driving and people keep walking. I wonder how many of us there are without any real solid destination. Sometimes I stand on a corner and watch everyone thrust themselves into action as the light turns green. I just stand there and let myself feel the sense of abandonment or feeling of falling behind. It's just a green traffic light right - so it doesn't mean that you have to go right away and keep in the race to nowhere. I have to get there. I have to get there. I know. I know. I sound like I am twenty years old and what is the meaning of all this and so on. But if you think about it there isn't one day that you could go to that conrer - the one in the photo (Yonge and Bloor)and not see something happening. In the course of at least three minutes something would happen - you would see someone either driving or walking or standing or doing something insignificant.

No comments: