Wednesday, November 09, 2005

There have been a few complaints...

















Yes, yes. There have been a few complaints about my blog - some people seem to think that it is a little on the dour side - not very optimistic or fun - maybe just a little too much fucking whining? So this entry is for all of those that feel maybe it is time for me to just cheer up a little. So - here it goes!

Well today is turning out to be another rainbow! I woke up and looked out into the world and saw flowers, unicorns, and fluffy clouds that were floating by. I smiled and scampered down stairs to get myself some Fruitloops and a glass of orange juice! Oh boy was it ever good. I ate two bowls and then turned on the radio and just danced with myself a little in the kitchen! I wrapped my arms tightly around my chest and gave little old me a big old hug!. Then I did a flower arrangement, put barrettes it my cats fur, made rum-balls, built Christmas ornaments out of egg cartons, called a few people up and forgave them for fucking me in the ass.

After that I taught myself how to do sign language in the mirror and read a few chapters of the New Testament. It's good to make sure you know Jesus is going to show up at any time, and I want be ready for him, don't you?

So what does the rest of the day hold for me? Well after I am finished this entry I am going to go downstairs and try one more time to perfect making Jiffy Pop Popcorn and then watch my favorite movie New York Minute starring the Olsen twins. Those crazy girls are just plain fun!!! See you all tomorrow and keep smiling!!

Love, Derek.

No comments: