Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The comments are surreal.













Wow - did any of you check out the comments on my post "There have been a few complaints"? Very surreal and very cloak and dagger - there are some that are spam but they are spam that makes no sense - Who are you people and what are you all about? I have got to know - I will pay with blood semen or cash - you decide - but I have to know. The comments always haunt me and I wonder if they are even better than the Blogg.
I think it is some sort of conspiracy - something is going on - people are watching me. My aunt thinks that strangers are monitoring us through cameras that are build into our televisions - Yes tee vee rots your brain like crack cocaine man. It is the age of paranoia. The Age of confusion and rampant masturbation. I am scared now - I have to go turn on a light.

No comments: