Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Dad Loves Hydro











This post is in homage to my father the Hydro monger.
As you can see from the above photo he has learned how to master the art of effectively getting those generating turbines to move just a little faster. We were talking about the disk on his meter and he was going on about how it was really zooming around faster that he had ever seen one move. The greatest thing about all of this is that he even did the back of his house, and the garages, and the trees and flower beds in the back yard.

"It takes me two days to put them up and one day to take them down."

Every year he does this but I think that so far this year is the best. Some people think that it isn't a very environmentally friendly thing to do, but I say screw them. If my father wants to put up a thousand lights on the front and back of his house and mark his spot on the globe for a few weeks let him live it up. Burn'em Ken, Burn'em fuck'en lights until your neigbours can't sleep at night!

No comments: